In the era of technology to be a successful blogger and to earn money from it, you’ve to forget all those traditional tactics that were used or the advice that is given. To be a really successful blog it needs a good web hosting for your blogs as well as to add smart tactics to grow and monetize the blog. But this is a small technique that is not the professional bloggers often offer you. They just offer some of the common suggestions like stay constant, think about your passion, write more and produce amazing material.
After a couple of years, you’ll ultimately have enough visitors to start earning money from your blog with the help of online courses, Google Adsense, affiliate program, etc.
Why do Bloggers Fail?
Nowadays youngsters prefer passive income and are willing to know how to earn money by writing blogs but the most important question rises did you know 99% of bloggers fail?
These so-called bloggers who started their blogging venture a decade ago are the ones who are making their income the most from blogging. Most of the old blogging suggestions are dangerous and are not practical.
- Forget all the advice that you’ve heard before.
- Many of the suggestions aren’t practical.
- Passion and needs are totally different.
Many bloggers tend to fail in this field because they don’t have a passion they tend to fail because their passion, as well as their needs, are different.
Steps to becoming a blogger
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting
- Start your blog by adding WordPress
- Pick a simple theme to make your own blog
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and stats
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.