In today’s time, we are frequently using WhatsApp messenger and it has made our lives very easy. We can text anyone we want to. Connect with people who live out of the town, country easily and it has been beneficial for a lot of other things too.
But, do you know that you can send messages without saving someone’s contact number on your phone?
Yes, you heard it right. There are times when, you don’t want to save a stranger’s number on your phone which is very comprehensive the person can be a delivery guy, etc., Anyone. So how do you do this?
Let me take you the steps.
- click to chat feature makes is one feature that enables you to use shortcut links to start a conversation.
There are steps you have to follow to make use of the –
- Open the browser of your choice
- Visit the address https://wa.me/phonenumber.
Then, you have to add the WhatsApp contact number in this format- example –http://wa.me/91345678902
Also, add the code of the country too.
- Upon visiting the page, WhatsApp will direct you to a website with a green message button.
- Click on the button to start chatting.