Everyone wants to have a perfect height and it has its advantages. Having perfect height itself makes one leaner, it naturally gives confidence and muscular also. While in weight we cannot chase the ideal height in number. Height requires a lot of factors. Our parents as well as us sometimes ensure that we do everything to reach our optimum height to the exact number weight.
As it is stated that in a general measurement per year the height increases of 2 inches from 01 age till the person reaches its puberty. At the time of pubescence every year, the growth rate increases up to 4 inches. During this time adults reach up to their maximum height. Depending upon the multiple factors the exact age varies. As it is been recorded that the height for girls begins early and stops around the age of 16 whereas the boys tend to experience a sudden increase in their height at the end of their teens.
In this article, you can know about the factors that affect heights.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
Some researchers have stated that genetics control 80% of your height. The recent development of genotyping, as well as the DNA sequencing technology, have lent a hand to us to gain some insight knowledge into the makeup of the genetics of human heights. Dwarfism, as well as gigantism, are some of the results of the genetic makeup.
- A wholesome salutary
A wholesome meal plays a vital role. Especially in the age of teenhood, a portion of well-balanced diet food is essential for the increase in height. For teenage, it is advised to add food to their diet that strengthens bones and joints to maintain height. Adults can retain their height in the same manner. The foods that are rich in nutrients will ensure the development in height is maximized.
- Sleep Cycle
The pattern of sleep plays a vital role in fully reaching your height. At night the pituitary glands secrete the growth hormones. As these hormones’ task is to lengthen and thicken the bones.
The imbalance of sleep will hinder its work performance. The appropriate sleeping position help to elongate the spine. The inappropriate sleeping posture can strain the spine as well as the neck which can lead to its stunted growth.
- A workout to increase the height
It is been said that for the child’s as well as the adult regular body movements are necessary. Doing physical activities increases the production of growth hormones which includes the weight-bearing strength training exercises as well as gives you the moderate impact, cardio will give you a lean and will keep you fit.
Significance of the pose to increase height
The correct posture is very important and has a drastic effect on your height. The way you sit, stand as well as sleep are some examples of it. A good posture or practising a good position daily makes you look taller than you are.
- As it been mentioned above that the sleeping position plays a vital role. Try to avoid the posture that causes the back as well as the neck strain. It is been advised to sleep sideways or straight with a pillow in between your legs to correctly align the spine.
- Correct your sitting posture. Practice sitting straight. Use backless chairs to avoid slouching.
- Be thoughtful about your standing position. As the elders have told you to keep your feet slightly apart with the hands close to the body. Some people rest their hands inside their pockets which leads to rounded shoulders you should avoid that.
- While walking remembers to keep your back straight while walking. A straight back, straight head with the appropriate chin is said to be an ideal walking position.